Last updated: 02/10/2015
Last review: 02/10/2015
2.) Material submitted by users
Newcomer Funeral Service Group will not intentionally post, transmit, display, publish or distribute any submitted writing or material that:
- contains vulgar, profane, abusive or hateful language, epithets or slurs, distasteful text or illustrations, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature, or expressions of bigotry, racism, discrimination or hatred;
- is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, inflammatory, false, deceptive, deceptive, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unfounded allegations, violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably prejudicial or offensive to any individual or community, contains any statement giving rise to action, or tends to mislead or unfairly reflect about any other person, business or entity;
- violates any municipal, state or federal law, rule, regulation or ordinance, or attempts to encourage such evasion or violation;
- interferes with the uninterrupted use and enjoyment of this site by any third party.
- advertises, promotes or offers to trade goods or services;
- aims primarily to promote a cause or movement, whether political, religious or otherwise;
- contains copyrighted content (articles, illustrations, images, lyrics, photos, poems, text or other copyrighted content) without the express permission of the owner of the copyright in the content ;
- includes articles, illustrations, images, lyrics, photos, poems, text or any other content that constitutes, promotes or encourages illegal acts, violation of any right of any individual or entity, violation of any local, state, national or international law, rule, directive or regulation, or otherwise creates liability;
- downloads or transmits viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- disrupts, interferes with, or otherwise interferes with or violates the security of this site, or any service, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected or accessible through this site or any affiliated or linked sites;
- is otherwise inappropriate for this site, at the sole discretion of Newcomer Funeral Service Group.
We reserve the right to remove any writing, photo (s) or other material submitted that does not meet the standards described in section 2 above, or for any other reason.
3.) License granted by the authors to the funeral services group for newcomers.
You grant Newcomer Funeral Service Group, its affiliates, related entities and / or assign a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and non-exclusive right and license to use, copy, modify, display, archive, store, publish, transmit, perform, distribute, reproduce and create derivative works of any writing and / or material that you provide to Newcomer Funeral Service Group in any form, media, software or technology of any kind, existing now or developed in the future. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing sentence, you authorize Newcomer Funeral Service Group to include the writing and / or material you provide in a searchable format that may be viewed by users of this site and other websites. You also grant Newcomer Funeral Service Group and its affiliates and related entities the right to use your name and any other information about you that you provide in connection with the use, reproduction or distribution of these writings. and / or documents you provide. You also grant Newcomer Funeral Service Group the right to use any fact, idea, concept, know-how or technique (“Information”) contained in any Material or communication that you send to us for any purpose, including, but not limited to, develop, manufacture and market products using this information.
5.) Right to publish
Newcomer Funeral Service Group reserves the right to read and review all submissions before posting to the website, and reserves the right not to post any submissions at its discretion.
Subject to our right to remove material, Newcomer Funeral Service Group guarantees that each message book will remain on this site for 30 days. Condolence messages will remain on this site for the duration of the message book.
7.) Right to contact you
By making a submission, you may be contacted by Newcomer Funeral Service Group so that we can track any issues with such submission.
8.) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Newcomer Funeral Service Group will not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential damage, or for any damage whatsoever, even if Newcomer Funeral Service Group has been previously informed of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action under contract, negligence or any other theory, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use or performance of the information, services and documents available on this site.
Newcomer Funeral Service Group also assumes no responsibility and will not be responsible for any damages or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property as a result of your accessing, using or browsing this site, or downloading any material from this site.
Newcomer Funeral Service Group assumes no liability arising out of the content of this site, as well as any off-site pages or additional sites linked to this site, for any errors, libel, slander, insult, omission, lie, obscenity, pornography, profanity. , danger or inaccuracy contained therein.
You and Newcomer Funeral Service Group agree that the disclaimers and limitations of liability in this Agreement are important and negotiated as the basis of this Agreement.
The foregoing limitations of liability will apply only if permitted by the laws of the State of your residence or the law of the State of the site where Newcomer has performed funeral services for you or your family.
© 2015 Funeral Services Group for Newcomers