Hello everyone. It’s me, Rose Mendez, your Catonsville Daily host. Here’s all the local news you need to know right now.
But first, today’s weather:
More and more sun. High: 70 Low: 56.
Our local sponsor has great things to offer:
Want to know what your house is worth? Benjamin Meyer at EXP Realty understands the rapidly changing housing market as a permanent resident of Catonsville and works with buyers, sellers and investors to plan their next move. Check the value of your homesWhere visit Benjamin here to learn more.
Want to see your business featured in this spot? Click here to start.
Here are the top three stories from today in Catonsville:
- Food Trucks Neighborhood Event with Patapsco wood (All day)
- Celtic music lesson and session at the Baltimore County Arts Guild Pavilion (6:30 p.m.)
- Annual Youth Awakening / Youth Day at the Emmanuel Apostolic Faith Church (7:00 p.m.)
- African percussion workshop for young people: talking percussion at the Baltimore County Arts Guild (9:00 p.m.)
From my notebook:
- Happy Diwali to all who celebrate! Join in the festivities today so you can participate in this fun and beautiful event. (All events)
- Take the kids for a terrifically fun time at Chuck E. Cheese in Baltimore. Well worth the trip to enjoy the games, prizes, treats and spooky fun of Boo-tactular Halloween, which now lasts until Halloween! (Patch)
- Have a good time (and make cool pumpkins) with sweetFrog Catonsville! He’s offering a free session at the Italian-style frozen yogurt shop, so you can snack while you create! Click on the link for more information. (Vesta of the event)
More from our sponsors – please support the local news!
You’re all caught up for today! See you soon.
— Rose Mendez
About me: Rose Mendez is a freelance writer. She is studying English Literature at Hunter College. She loves to read, walk around the city and have a coffee!